“Manual Digital” Layout

• KENT
    Participant
    12 months ago #4166

At Demo Import’s “Manual Digital,” articles are displayed in a tree view, with the table of contents positioned on both sides, allowing for a wide main article area.

What settings should be made to achieve this?

Thank you for always supporting me!

SmartWpThemes
    Keymaster
    11 months, 4 weeks ago #4167

To modify the configuration, navigate to “Manual Options > Documentation > Single/Category Page” and review the ‘Sidebar & Row Layout’ settings. If you intend to showcase the documentation on the homepage, the required settings can be adjusted using shortcodes to alter the default configuration.

Thanks

KENT
    Participant
    11 months, 4 weeks ago #4168

Thank you for your response!
    When changing the layout from [Row Layout] to [col-3 | col-6 | col-3 (with sidebar)] or [col-2 | col-8 | col-2 (with sidebar)], a frame appears on the right side of the “Documentation” page. What would be the best way to display a table of contents here?

Image:
    toc-Layout

• This reply was modified 11 months, 4 weeks ago by KENT.
    SmartWpThemes
    Keymaster
    11 months, 2 weeks ago #4171

To resolve the issue, all you need to do is deactivate the Table Of Content (TOC) feature within the documentation post. To do this, navigate to “Manual Options > Documentation > Single/Category Page,” and turn off the TOC option. Once you have done that, proceed to “Appearance > Widget,” and drag and drop the ‘Manual-TOC’ widget into the ‘Documentation Sidebar’ section.

Thanks

KENT
    Participant
    11 months, 2 weeks ago #4173

Great!
    I was able to create the layout I was hoping for!!

Thank you for your support!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.